For my many friends who are pregnant or just don’t like to partake in alcoholic beverages all the time, I have invented a refreshing beverage sans alcohol for you all to enjoy in this little bit of summer we have left! Many of you are headed on late August vacations or short mini-cations, so make sure you pack the ingredients below for a drink that will make you still feel like a grown up while everyone has an adult beverage.
How to Make the Shortcut Girl:
- Your favorite flavor of seltzer (they have pina colada flavor now!)
- Mio sugar free flavoring in your favorite flavor (I chose Orange Tangerine-Fruit Punch is also great!)
- Sugar or splenda
- Prepare the seltzer wit the Mio flavoring, then plop in the ice.
- Put in a couple tablespoons of Splenda or sugar and watch the drink fizz!
- Serve in a wine, martini or margarita glass to be extra festive.
- Make a pitcher of it with a liter of seltzer, two table spoons Splenda or sugar and about a alf a container of Mio flavoring. Mmmmmmmmm! Yum!
P.S. If you use the Splenda instead of sugar, there’s no calories in this either! Hooray!