So, my amazing weekend is only to be amazing-er by a comment on my blog today that I was nominated for the Most Versatile Blogger award. The über dramatic and positive side of me says, “Wow, I’ve really arrived!!” The slightly sarcastic but hopeful part of me says, “Wow, someone who is not obligated by friendship or blood to read my blog is reading it–that calls for celebration and at the very least, a reason to keep on blogging!”
So, in case you’re wondering, there is a catch and here it is: I must now nominate ten others. Blogging, for me, has been rich in its rewards- self-reflection and deprecation, a sense of community and sharing and, above all, the management of anxiety-ridden negative energy. I’ve vowed to look at it only as a hobby, not a reflection of success. this nomination tells me something pretty cool– I might be good at my hobby. Yesssss!
So a heartfelt thank you to Mike for his nomination! Check out his blog here!
Here’s My List!
10. Lea and Jay
Here’s the rules for the bloggers named above!
1. In a post on your blog, nominate 10 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award; and link to them.
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 10 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
Ten Things About Me:
1. I have an unhealthy addiction to reality television.
2. I have a weird fear/phobia of being somewhere without a coffee/water/soda to drink.
3. I was chubby from grades 5-7 and got made fun of by the boys in my class.
4. I am interviewed on the special features section of the DVD 27 Dresses from when I did Running of the Brides in 2007.
5. I am a poet.
6. I stopped drinking alcohol in July 2010.
7. My husband first wooed me by passing gas and blaming it on me at a party.
8. I have a tattoo on my lower back, like every girl who turned 18 in the late 90′s.
9. I was captain of the cheerleading squad in high school.
10. My secret goal in life is to have my son’s you tube video go viral.
Thanks again to Mike’s Film Talk. I am honored and now only a little bit more obsessed with blogging!